- Salt water is really really salty and tastes disgusting
- I am not as coordinated as I thought I was, especially when it comes to trying expend less energy and use the wave to my benefit.
- The highest SPF sunblock should be applied every 15 minutes, because I am now a sore lobster :)
- The moment I finally caught a wave on the boogie board was awesome and it completely made up for the 5o tries before.
- You are never too old to play in the sand and build a sandcastle (or a Sand Sea Turtle)
Life's a Beach
Another weekend, another trip, another great time. This past weekend Brandon and I spent the weekend with his parents in Port Aransas, Texas. This was basically my first time at the beach (Brandon calls me sheltered for this). Our condo had a great view and the beach was just wonderful. I did learn a few things about the beach:
Posted by hilljo at Monday, September 08, 2008