Tons of Changes

The past month has brought about a ton of changes. We got moved into the house in the middle of June and found someone to lease our apartment, so we are completely free from there. Then we decided to make our life a little more interesting by adding a new member to the family. Meet Jake...


He is about 7 years old or so and is so loving. Speaking of love, he LOVES the water whether it is a pond/lake to swim in or just from the water hose...



On top of all that, I completed my year cross-training rotation at work and this past week have moved back into being a Lease Analyst. Even though I have done this role before, I have been assigned a new geographical area to work which has its own unique things that I will have to learn, plus a few processes have changed in the past year. But I am looking forward to the new challenge.

Hopefully we won't make anymore too drastic changes in the next few months, as I am just starting to get used to these. But I love our house and Jake and wouldn't change anything.

No comments: